back during s3 i used to make cracks about derek’s unfortunate downstairs neighbor who dealt with things like
- the troop of teenagers going in and out of the elevator to the loft at all hours
- peter hale, who deserves his own bullet point
- imagine having to share the elevator with peter, for real
- seriously though, the teens. is this a cult, should someone be called about this?
- are those teens in the same room with the guy with the villain goatee and the frighteningly low v-necks because that’s cause for concern right there
- is that blood dripping through the crack in the ceiling?
- loud, reverberating growling and roars, no matter what time it is
- things breaking
- those things probably getting repaired and loudly
- that awful alarm. that is a terrible security system okay
- that time there was definitely floods of water pouring through every available crack in the ceiling
- the power to the building just got cut off. fantastic
- that’s definitely a trail of blood leading to the elevator
- and then it was blissfully quiet for a few weeks
- is someone throwing a rave upstairs
that said, learning that derek owns the building and is the landlord makes all of this 5000x more hilarious okay
Teen Wolf AU || Allison remembers everyone, but no one remembers her. ~ asked by anonymous
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".